Have you ever wondered what it would be like to celebrate New Year’s Eve while at the same time enjoying a 15hr band line up? Well stop looking and get yourself to the Kenton Music Festival 2010. Situated on a farm (3.5km out of Kenton), the venue overlooks the gorgeous Kariega River which has been dubbed of late “a Natural Amphitheatre”. The event is the only 15 hour NYE party in South Africa and you’ll be rest assured that you will leave the event with your jaw scraping the ground on your way out.
The event has been really well thought out and is a result of months of good planning and experience. There is a 1200sqm tent in case of bad weather (fingers crossed there isn’t), sufficient parking (R30 per car) and camping which will cost you R50 per person per night. The camping site boasts facilities such as: Toilets and showers, Social Boma fireplace (no fires allowed anywhere else), plug points (we all know how much you love your cellphones ;P) and the trees surrounding the area helps with sheltering the site from wind.
Although the event is only in the second year of operation, you can look forward to a line up and loads of fun which is NOT to be missed. The line up features names such as: Prime Circle, Wonderboom, Tamara Dey, Flash Republic and Hog Hoggidy Hog to name just a few. There will be a variety of food stalls open throughout the day and the night. If you have had enough of the alcoholic side of life, you may want to enjoy a cup of coffee from Vida e Caffe to wake you up. In order to keep you hydrated and well paced for the long event, Vitamin Water has kindly provided their support.
What can you expect as a VIP ticket holder?
- VIP limited to 800 people only!
- VIP’s will receive complimentary welcome drink on arrival, either Miller Genuine Draft or a Brutal Fruit, along with a Vida e Cafezinho voucher valued at R18 for a drink of their choice!
- VIP’s will have their own bar which this year will accept cash and tokens also stocking premium brands not available in the normal bar
- The VIP’s will have access to their own dedicated toilets as well as an enclosed area with tables and chairs for comfort
- VIP’s have more space and comfort while still being a part of the party!
- Most importantly with the 2010 VIP area is its relocation to the stage front allowing VIP’s front row viewing and a golden circle feel without leaving comfort of the VIP area!
Standard ticket: R180 (presold) R200 (at gate)
VIP ticket (limited to 800): R270 (presold) R300 (at gate)
Camping: R50pp per night
To win tickets to this event look at our competitions tab above…All tickets kindly sponsored by The Kenton Music Festival.