Looking for an easy, quick and impressive dessert? Why not make some Oreo Chocolate Lasagne. The delicious taste will leave you wanting more and more so get off your butt and get to the kitchen 😉
1 pack of Oreo cookies (36 cookies)
6 Tablespoon butter, melted
250g package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup white sugar
2 Tablespoons cold milk
1x 110g pack of Instant Chocolate Pudding.
3 1/4 cups cold milk
1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
1. Begin by crushing the 36 Oreo cookies. You can crush the cookies anyway you wish. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
2. Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 20x30cm baking or pyrex dish. Lace the tray with Spray ‘n Cook or an equivalent. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the fridge while you work on the additional layers.
3. Mix the cream cheese with a blender until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons milk and 1/4 cup sugar, and mix well. Whip 300ml of cream and stir in. Spread this mixture over the crust.
4. In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
5. Whip the rest of the cream and spread it. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
6. EAT EAT EAT!
Don’t forget to leave your rating and comment below 😉