What’s better than a waffle cone and coffee….. Coffee in a cone, yes people thats right, Cape Town is about to get its very own dose of the great David Levinrad’s ingenious and “eco-friendly” Coffee in a Cone.
David Levinrad, owner of The Grind Coffee Company in Johannesburg, decided to introduce/ launch this idea after working in a number of countries overseas as a coffee consultant.
David Levinrad’s invention was recently named the “Most Instagrammable Coffee in the World” becoming a viral and international sensation.
The cones are made fresh everyday with the outer layer being the waffle cone and the inner being a combination of 4 different chocolates to withstand the heat.
Places that currently have “coffee in a cone” are…
- Cup and Cake at Eden on the Bay (Cape Town)
- Jarryd’s Eatery (Cape Town)
- Love Cake Cafe in Tygerberg (Cape Town)
- I Love Coffee in Claremont (Cape Town)
- Urban Angel Café (Johannesburg)
- Foghound (Johannesburg)
- Fixies Deck (Pretoria)
- Chocolat et Café (Pretoria)
- Royal Coffee Roasters (Johannesburg)
- Circus Circus Beach Café (Durban)
- Café 2 U (Johannesburg)
- Brewtown Coffee (Johannesburg)
Tell us what you think about “coffee in a cone”…