And why not make your own home made bubble bath while you’re at it?
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil.
- 1/4 Cup Honey.
- 1/2 Cup Liquid body soap.
- 1 Egg white.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence.
Mix that all together and store the left over mixture in the fridge.
Bake up a storm
Theres nothing better than the smell of freshly baked cookies… so, here is a quick and easy recipe that you can make.
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup white sugar (granulated)
- 230g butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 Egg
- 2 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Bicarb
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips or chopped chocolate of your choice.
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC
2. Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, bicarb and salt (dough will be stiff). Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
3. Spoon mixture onto a greased baking sheet
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.
Whether you like 27 Dresses, Harry Potter or even Lord of The Rings, watching movies on a rainy day undoubtably makes the experience that much better. Oscar season is upon us so why not start catching up on some of the movies that are nominated this year…
So, grab a blanket get the popcorn and here are some of our recommendations…
Why not host your own pub style trivia game at home… (also and excuse to drink)
Here are some great questions, for Quiz Night
There are many health benefits to doing yoga. If your stressed, need to relax or want to start something new, yoga is definitely something to take up. Some of the benefits include…
- Increases flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Helps maintain a balanced metabolism
- Improves circulatory health
- Boosts emotional health
- Helps with depression
- Helps you to stay focused.
Start a free Trial on Do You Yoga for some awesome workouts and meditations.
Chicken tortilla soup is one of my favorite recipes and is so quick and easy you won’t even realise you’ve made a legit meal…
- 4-5 Tbs Oil
- 1 Onion diced
- 1-2 Large Jalapeño Chilli depending on how spicy you like it (cut it in half but not all the way to the base, keep them whole.)
- 4-5 Cloves of garlic
- 3 cups water
- 1 Tin of chopped tomatos
- 1 Rotisserie chicken shred or diced
- 1 stock cube (flavor of your choice i normally use chicken or garlic and herb)
- 1/2 Cup corn
- 1 Tbs Lemon juice
- 1/2-1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped coriander
- 2 tortillas sliced into thin strips and friend till crisp
- Avocado cut into chunks (optional)
1. In a large pot add oil and heat over medium-high heat to warm add onion and jalapeños and “fry” for 5-6mins. (make sure your onions don’t burn.)
2. Add the garlic and mix about 1 min.
3. Add in you tomato and 1 cup of water with the dissolved stock cube let that simmer for 5 mins.
4. After your tomatoes have simmered for 5 mins add in your 2 remaining cups of water, corn, salt, pepper, cayenne and lemon juice and simmer for 7 mins.
5. In the last minute, add the shredded or cubed chicken (if you’re vegetarian, portobello mushrooms or black beans go just as well.)
Serve and top with some coriander and tortilla chips.